Friday, September 19, 2014

Cooking My Way Through Pinterest: DIY Pizza Bagel Bites

It's Friday, Friday! Gotta get down on Friday!
In my mind Friday nights=pizza nights!
Why, yes, we did have pizza earlier in the week. So, yes, that means we had a pizza type dinner twice in a week. Your point?
Tonight's creation is based on this finding from Pinterest:
You can find the original recipe over at RainingHotCoupons.com

I did tweak a few things and had it turn out like this:
And let me tell you, they went quick! I made 24 of them! For a family of 4(two of them with small mouths still) that's a pretty tasty dinner!

I bought a bag of 12 mini bagels and of course split them in half. I placed each piece on the oven racks for 2 minutes at 350 degrees to toast.
Pulled them out laid them out on a baking sheet. Then I spread on pre-made pizza sauce(original recipe has directions for making your own, if you prefer that route.) Then I topped them all with Mozzarella cheese. For the last note, I put pepperoni on majority but left a few just cheese(kid preference.) The original recipe says mini pepperonis. However, when on the aisle to buy the pepperoni, I noticed the tiny ones cost more. I thought that was silly so just bought normal ones. I think I would still prefer it that way even if they were same price. It made it so you had a good bite of it every time.

These came out so tasty and filling! I dont think I would have made any less. The kids had their bagel pizza with a side of pears. The hubs and I just filled up on these. So so good! I definetly recommend this recipe as a great dinner choice. I do think it would be pretty good with a light basic salad served on the side.

Hope this was helful!



No comments:

Post a Comment