Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sweater Weather Tag

Last year I saw this tag video float around YouTube and kept thinking how fun it would be to do. So since I'm in "Project: Force Fall to Happen," I bring you the questionnaire in blog form! So here I go:

1. Favorite fall candle scent?
We had this out last year and I just bought a new one for this year from Cracker Barrel! It's amazing! So in love! I bought another one so definitely worth the money!

2. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
Well, I do love coffee and all the flavors that you can make it. Except I cant really get into the pumpkin flavored drinks. I don't know why. I love pumpkin treats that you bake and eat. I even love pumpkin seeds. I, however, do not enjoy hot pumpkin drinks. Coffee becomes my favorite at Christmas when the peppermint starts being added(and mocha!) 
I'm definitely not into hot tea either. I've tried it in many forms and my grandmother use to make me drink it with honey when I was sick. I would very slowly sip through it, wishing I could have it iced and sweet instead! I loooove sweet iced tea. There is always a pitcher full in our fridge. So I suppose that leaves me with enjoying hot chocolate in the fall! Here in Texas, though, it's usually not quite that cold yet..So I'm not real sure what my answer is here!

3.What's the best fall memory you have?
I'm not sure I've created one yet. I am so excited that our kids are old enough for us to do so much with them! I'm sure a favorite fall memory is just about to be made!


4. Which fall makeup trend do you prefer? Dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Winged eyeliner. I think eye makeup is my favorite to play around with. My skin is such a pale color that dark lips look a little funny on me.

5. Best fragrance for fall?
My year around favorite is my Victoria's Secret Heavenly. I don't know if it's seasonal or not but I like to wear it.


6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Cranberry sauce. I like all kinds of course, but what I really prefer is the kind that comes out shaped like the can! It may not be considered the most healthy or anything. I just love it that way. For some reason, it tastes best to me!

7. What is autumn weather like where you live? 
Here in Texas, we barely have a change in weather. During the day is usually still pretty warm. At night it gets crisp and cools down though! There are usually some cool days leading up to Thanksgiving but it takes until pretty late in the season.


8. Most worn sweater?
I love sweaters..I'm not sure any are most worn! Actually what's usually worn the most is my black hoodie! Oh that's where the true comfort is!

9. Must have nail polish? 
This time of year, I start drifting towards grays and cranberry red colors. Sometimes grey-purple colors. I like the ones that make me think of fall leaves.

10. Football game or jumping in a pile of leaves? 
Leaves! Most definitely leaves. My kids discovered piling up leaves to jump in last year. I loved watching them do it! I don't get into pro sports at all. I do really love listening to and watching the high school marching bands though! *geek alert*

11. Skinny Jeans or leggings.
Neither. I don't like to wear tight things. I like things fitted and comfortable.

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
If I had to choose, uggs

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
I do enjoy baked goods made of pumpkin. I don't really enjoy hot drinks flavored of pumpkin or pumpkin pie though.

14. Favorite Fall TV Show? 
I loooooooove Parenthood! I love the shows Lauren Graham and Ray Ramono came from. Now they've been put in a show together? I'm in! I love everyone in the show. I'm just particular to them too! Just a great show! It makes me cry so often!


15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit? 
Probably my old high school song. Every fall, every pep rally and football game. That time of year, this was a pretty prominent song in my life. To this day I can easily remember it and it brings back the Friday nights at the high school games. The half time shows that I really enjoyed. The cute drummer I dated. Seeing the entire little town shut down to come out and cheer the team on. it was such a classic little town come Friday night!
My high school team ^^

So I hope you enjoyed the read! Go answer the questions on your blog! Comment with the link!



No comments:

Post a Comment