Saturday, September 20, 2014

My Fall Show Lineup!

I love this time of year. The holidays start fast approaching. Things cool down and turn crisp. You can start getting cozy after putting the kids down in the evening. What goes well with all of this? The return of all the good shows! This is the first time in years that we have cable. In the past I just watched everything on Hulu. Now I'm anxious about getting to watch most of them at their regular time on their regular channel! Hulu(as well as Charter's On Demand feature) is now just for when I miss an episode. So here is my lineup! There are some double bookings, so I'm glad there are other places to catch the ones I have to miss!

-It all started with the new show THE RED BAND SOCIETY which aired this past Wednesday at 7( all of these are central standard time) but I caught on Fox's website after. I did notice it aired again Friday night though!
-This Monday the 22nd is the return of  THE VOICE at 7pm on NBC. I do know this is always added on HULU as well. That's how I watched it last year.
-On Wednesday the 24th I will be watching the premiere of BLACKISH on ABC at 9:30
-Thursdays has some double booking! Argh! I have GREY'S ANATOMY at 7 on ABC, PARENTHOOD  at 9 on NBC and HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER premiering on ABC at 9 as well. Luckily ABC has playback on their site and this is available on demand with my cable.
-Im pretty excited about these two new series SELFIE on Sept 30th at 7 (which you can watch the first episode of on abc.com.) and MANHATTAN LOVE STORY at 7:30.

I will also be watching LAST MAN STANDING when it returns October 3rd and ABOUT A BOY  when it returns October 4th. Of course, GLEE will be added into the mix when it airs too! Once I know the date of premiere for HART OF DIXIE it gets added in too!

I watch a few other fall shows like ONCE UPON A TIME but I can not find time to watch what I already do, let alone add any more to it. So I tend to watch those in my own time on Netflix a season behind!

What shows are you waiting for?




No comments:

Post a Comment