Saturday, September 20, 2014

Lemon Chicken using Fogg City Spice

Tonight's post will be brought to you by pictures. I have more to say on this spice I used. It came in my Food With Love box this month. That will be a whole other post though. It also includes a Knorr pasta side. I love grabbing a few of these when they are at sale prices. They are such an easy add on to any meal!

Preheat for chicken 
Sliced up a fresh lemon
Opened up my sample of Fogg City Spice Co.'s Lemon Rosemary seasoning. I was actually excited to receive this little packet. I had been planning to make lemon rosemary chicken already. However, when grocery shopping I forgot to purchase a new thing of Rosemary seasoning. I've just planted a sprig of it so I'll eventually be able to use fresh. It hasn't grown much yet, though. So this saved my dinner!
I placed a slice of lemon on each chicken breast. I also used a slice to squeeze juice over all of them and a little in the bottom of the pan. After I added fresh lemon I evenly sprinkled some of  the seasoning on all 6 of them.
Placed in oven for 30 minutes
Cooked up this quick and easy(and tasty) side while I waited for it. I also prepared side salads to add to our meal.
I forgot to take a picture straight out of the oven but here is one lonely piece left at the end of dinner!
Which didn't last much longer than this picture! 
It turned out so yummy and the pasta side and salad were great compliments to it!












No comments:

Post a Comment