Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Ham and Cheese Rolls

Last night's dinner in photos!
I start with a can of crescent rolls. If you're a bigger family, you'll need a second can. This is designed to be a lighter dinner. We were all in the mood for simple last night.
I unroll the dough onto a baking sheet(while the oven is heating up as directed on the crescent can!) I fold a piece of thinly sliced ham(folded into a triangle seems easiest) onto each unrolled triangle.


I then place a proportional slice of cheese on each piece of ham. I roll up each roll like normal, wrapping it around the ham and cheese. When I put it in the oven, I have found if I add 2 extra minutes to the cook time of the crescent rolls it cooks better.
This is how it comes out! Cheesy ham filled crescent! Yum!
This has become our favorite tomato soup. Our true favorite is the tomato bisque that is served at Medieval Times. Since, we could not afford to go every time we want some, we have found a good substitute, We've probably tried every brand by now. This is our top rated! It is easily bought at our local Target. That makes it even better! I serve 2 cartons of it because it goes fast around here. If it doesn't, then the leftover makes an excellent lunch the next day!
So yummy! I do add a dash of Italian Seasoning. It adds a nice flavor.




No comments:

Post a Comment