Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I'm Baaaaack!

Finally! After a lengthy absence, I'm back! I didn't even know how much I was enjoying having my blog until I didn't have good access to it for a while. I lost my laptop to a destructive 3 year old and it took me a while to finally replace! I tried a couple post from my phone, but that just (for lack of better word) sucked! So now I have a replacement, finally! I'm back. I have so many things to post about! Parties, my path to being able to cook, my son's speech/development(he's been behind but is slowly catching up!), our life now, and so much. I've hated not being able to document things! So while I will be keeping this return post short, I'm going to be here a lot! Have a lot of time to make up for! Hope people are still willing to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment