Friday, September 19, 2014

The Real: New Talk Show

If I'm near an available TV at 3pm during the week, I'll probably watch the Ellen Degeneres Show. I love it so much! Sitting in the audience one day would be a dream come true. Last week, she has on the hosts of the new show "The Real." While on the Ellen Show I was intrigued. I thought the conversation was funny and I knew I wanted to try their show out when I could catch it on.

Today was that day. In fact, it's still going up there on my TV. However, after about 20 minutes a resounding SLAM signaled the closing of my mind. These ladies are enjoyable to watch in the shows and forms of entertainment from which they came. However, creating conversation on a talk show, it just isn't working for me. Maybe my mindset isn't right for watching. They talk a lot about dating and fashion and as a stay home mom, who spends a lot of time in comfy house clothes that wont be missed if a child stains them, I'm just not staying interested enough.

Now, I'm liking today's guests on but the interviews almost seem awkward. You can really tell they are use to being on the other end of the interview. I know it's new and they are kind of new at this, so hopefully it starts to seem less forced.

I'm sad I don't like it. I like all these ladies in other things they've been in. I'm very much hoping I can revisit after a while and I can enjoy it once they get better at what they're doing here.


No comments:

Post a Comment